Thursday, September 18, 2008

Our Summer







To start the summer off, the kids and I went on a cruise to Alaska. It was SO much fun!! The only thing that I would have changed is my DH was not able to go with us due to having to work. Alaska is such a beautiful place. I would love to go back there just my DH and I someday. And let me tell you, a cruise is the ONLY way to go!!

The first pic is of the kids and I in Seattle at the Space Needle. We rode the water log ride and walked around the Space Needle was so cool! The next pic is of the kids and I getting ready to go get on the boat. We were on a walkway above the traffic, that is our boat behind us. We were on the Norwegian Pearl. The next pic is of our room. Christian slept in the bed the pulled out of the wall to the right. Jentri slept on the bed to the right that is below Christian. I slept on the bed to the left, there was a bed under mine that we pulled out for Makayla. It was small but we had fun. The last one is of the sunset in Junea Alaska.

After dinner the kids and I would wonder around the ship both in and out. We saw some amazing scenery! Very beautiful!!

No comments: