Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am thankful for....

Since I missed yesterday, I will add the two days together!

First I am thankful that I get to stay home. It has been a wonderful experience to be able to be home when my kids get home and be there in case they need me (which happens a fair amount with Christian). This year has been a little different, I have been home alone. All 3 kids are in school all day. Took some getting used to but... I have adjusted!!

Second I am thankful for my car!! With all the running around that I do for my family, and my MIL if I didnt have one I dont know what I would do. I know that might be kind of cheesey but trust me... I really am thankful for my pretty yellow car ( as we have named her). One of these days I will get a picture and put up for all to see. Then you can see my really cute car seat covers that I got for my Bday for Robin. Lacey and Alyssa

No comments: