Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am thankful for....

It has been awhile since my last blog and the "I am thankful for..." After Thanksgiving everyone in my family started getting sick with the flu. Christian got it first, then Makayla. I got it on Monday and Ken got it today. The only one that has been lucky so far is Jentri, and we are hoping she doesnt get it.



So today I would have to say that I am thankful for not beign sick anymore. Whew...it was NASTY stuff!! Now I am just getting ready for my open house on Saturday. I hope all goes well. And for those of you who dont know, I have started selling Scentsy "wickless" candles out of my home. They are great. I love them! If you would like to visit my website and learn what Scentsy is all about go to www.scentsy.com/myescentialplace

No comments: