Thursday, April 23, 2009

Now I remember why I hated Jr high....

So the other night Christian had a couple of friends over. He has been friends with these kids for about 4 years now, and for those of you who have been around our family the last three years know Landon and Omar. Ken and I have been extremely nice to them and their families, let them into our lives and even taken them in as one of our own. Anyway, Saturday they came over and there is this new girl (well she is supposed to be, a girl that is, she looks like a guy) that has been hanging around with them he name is Dennoly (she is a lesbian by the way).

So when all them them were here Saturday, Landon thought it would be funny to put a stink bomb under Christians chair and have it break when he moved the chair. Well it broke and my whole house smelled like rotten eggs. Landon thought it was the funniest thing he had ever done! I got a bit upset about it and told them not to do it again. They can do it outside, just not in the house. Well, when I got mad Landon and Dennoly got mad at Christian and started texting him things like F*** You, you are gay, your mom is fat and ugly, they were going to kill him just stuff like that.
He was replying to them a bit, telling them to stop and other stuff. Well now there is a whole group of kids that are after Christian at school. Mind you, he just stared back again after being out for almost 2 months. There is Landon, Laynie (Landons older sister), Dennoly and he girlfriend Allison.

Landon has gone around the school telling Christians friends that he pops his zits and eats the puss, they will stand at then end of the hallway and yell "Christian is gay" or "Christian masturbates". then to top it all of yesterday (Tuesday) Dennoly took a swing at Christian and tried to punch him!!

All of this because I got upset they broke a stink bomb in my house!! And now he is nervous to go to school because Dennoly is in his A1 and A2 classes. What a bunch of crap!

NOW I REMEMBER WHY I HATED JR HIGH!!!

1 comment:

Raquel Tolley said...

Oh my hell! Poor Christian! Kids are horrible! I hope everything gets better between everybody! By the way i freakin hated Jr. High as well! Worst years of school!