Thursday, August 13, 2009

Blogging without photos.....

I have been meaning to update my blog but something else would seem to get my attention. The other day I went to update and my photos will not download to my computer. We have been having problems with our computer and I guess it is also affecting being able to download our photos. So you will all be updated without photos until things get fixed...sorry



Here is a recap of our summer so far





June~Ken turned 40! We found out he has some heart problems and my dr also found a lump in my breast. Ken is on heart medication now and has to see a cardiologist. I have been taken off of my hormone pills for a while, they are going to recheck me and see if it is the hormone pills or if there really is a problem.

We have also been trying to get Christian on a pump that will monitor his blood sugar every 5 minutes along with an insulin pump.

The Owlz started their baseball season, we have been going to the games.



July~We redid the back deck railing, had fun going to the 4th of July parade and doing fireworks.
Getting kids ready for school. I cant believe we are at that point already. It seems like the summer is creeping by then I turn around and they are needing to get ready for school.

August~Just hanging around, going to Owlz games waiting for school to start.

No comments: