Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Christmas Party

For Christmas and Joyce's b-day this year, we decided to have a Fullerton Family Christmas Party! Raquel, Reed and Shane were there along with Terry, Shelly, Brandi and Shante. Kelly, Megan and Brittany. Robin, Andy, Lacey and Alyssa were there too along with me and Ken and our kids and Joyce. We had a potluck dinner, I made the cake and decorated the cake (although not too good, I was in a hurry :) ).


Here is Lacey's baby belly~cute huh?


Reed, Shane and Brittany


Raquel, Alyssa and Shane


Reed, Raquel and Megan. Raquel must have been trying to make
Reed laugh.
Brittany and Kelly


And here is my lovely cake. Not too bad I guess. Just needed more
time to decorate it. Everyone said it tasted good.
Although it was nice to be together as a family, we did miss having Laurie there. We miss you Laurie!























No comments: